We are based just outside Bridgend, close to Cardiff and we are easily accessible from the M4.
Here we have a beautiful, private woodland which is set up with our bushcraft basecamp.
- 35 minutes drive from Cardiff or Swansea
- 1 hour 15 minutes drive from Bristol
- 3 hours drive from London, 2.5 hours from Birmingham
- Beautiful, private woodland
- Close to cities, countryside and the coast
- Nearby hotels and other attractions if you want to extend your stay
Are you travelling from outside of south Wales?
If you’re travelling from further afield, south Wales is a beautiful area in which to extend your stay.
There are many hostels, B&Bs and hotels to choose from in nearby Bridgend, Cardiff or Swansea, whilst the authentic countryside experience can be enjoyed in one of the many self-catering cottages or campsites from west Wales to the Brecon Beacons and beyond.
Visit Wales is an excellent starting point to find accommodation and information about other activities and attractions, or drop us a line for some suggestions to help plan your stay and #FindYourEpic adventure with us!